STUDIO RENTAL APPLICATION
Athena Dance Academy is the perfect venue for hosting parties, meetings, one-time or ongoing classes and rehearsals. Each room has wood floors, sound system, mirrors, lights and complimentary wifi.
The Studio is available for rental Monday-Sunday when regular scheduled classes are not in session.
Address:12310 Broadway St Suite# 202, Pearland, TX 77584
Studio A : $35/hr
Studio A : 28’10” * 17′
Studio B : $25/hr rental
Studio B : 22’2″ * 15′
Rent Studio Space For:
- 50% Payment is required at time of booking.
- Full Payment must be received before gaining access to the rented space.
- Rentals require a signature and refundable security deposit of $75.
- No refunds for studio rental cancellations or early departure. No exceptions.
- Unless the studio is closed due to special weather conditions, or the Pearland school district releases a mandatory shutdown, no rescheduling is allowed.
- If staying over the previously agreed time extra fees will apply.
FOOD & DRINKS & PETS
- Food and drinks are allowed in Studio A&B. Please just be careful and clean up any spills quickly.
- Pets are not allowed in Studio A&B.
- No Smoking in the studio.
- No decorations of any type may be attached to walls or any other framework without prior approval from the Studio.
- All areas utilized are the responsibility of the renting party.
- Renter assumes responsibility for returning the studio (including the bathroom) to the same condition it was in before they leave.
- The Studio is not responsible for items that may be left on the premises.
LIABILITY & DAMAGE
- Renter assumes all risk and liability for injury to any persons in the Studio, including but not limited to: Renter, instructors, students, children of students, and any visitors.
- Renter will assume full responsibility for any damage caused to any part of the studio’s facility or equipment.
- Renter agrees to pay in full for repair or replacement of any item or structure damaged by Renter and Renter’s associated guests, including but not limited to: instructors, students, children/parents of students, and any visitors.