Seated tickets sold out @2pm on June 5.
We are still welcome you join our recital, but we cannot guarantee a seat for you.
Date: June 6, 2021
Performance Time: 6:00 PM – 7:00PM
Dress Rehearsal & Picture Time: 2:00PM -5:00 PM
Location: New Harvest Christian Fellowship
12216 Broadway St, Pearland, TX 77584
Performance Recital Agenda
Most frequent questions and answers
2:00-5:00pm: Rehearsal Time
- All dancers must attend a rehearsal with their costume, hair, and makeup ready
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes early before your rehearsal time
- Dancers from Number 1-10 performance please arrive @2pm
- Dancers from Number 10-18 performance please arrive @3 pm
4:00-5:30 pm: Ticket pickup Time
6:00-6:50pm: Performance Recital6:50-7:00 pm: Spring Semester Graduation Award
- Please invite all your family and friends to attend.
- All performing dancers don’t need to buy tickets.
- Kids under 2 years don’t need to buy tickets.
- Masks are require for all dancers, staff, and audience members.
- There will no ticket for sale at the door, all ticket purchases must be completed by June 5th.
- Email: email@example.com
- First Name: Athena Dance
- Last Name: Academy
- Username: Athena-Anwar
- Pay at the studio through our Chase Bank Card Machine
- 12310 Broadway St #202, Pearland, TX 77584
⭐️Buy tickets from Eventbrite:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2021-recital-athena-dance-academy-tickets-154023758207
Your purchased tickets will be ready to pick up in the check-in area from the entrance on June 6 between 4-5:30pm
Back Stage volunteer Between 2-4pm&6-7pm:
Alicia Godfrey, Stephanie M. Harp, Lisa Salazar
Please contact our Back Stage manager for more volunteer duties- Sinclair Sledge: (832)693-3031
Check-in Volunteer between 4-6pm:
Julie Zhu, Lucy Zhao
Please contact our Operation Director for more volunteer duties- Dan Smith: (430)-216-9041